Your chance to own a piece of magic on Bernal Heights.
Bernal Heights is often referred to as one of San Francisco’s hidden gems. A magical neighborhood that retains a small-town feel while still being a part of the bustle of San Francisco. Within the confines of Bernal on the western slopes, lies Elsie street. A street that has quietly become one of the most desirable streets in the neighborhood.
In 1990 a new building was constructed on Elsie. It stood out from the Victorian cottages that lined the streets with its clean modern lines, three levels, and 1,650 square feet of living space. Today you can see newer examples of modern homes that line this block but the contemporary charm of 149 Elsie remains. The home is perched upon the banks of Bernal Heights Hill and gazes upon Twin Peaks and Noe Valley. It is ideally located two blocks from shops and dining on Cortland Avenue. A short hike will take you to the Bernal Heights Hill open space. The area is famous for providing an open space popular with strollers, runners, bikers, and off-leash dog walkers that can take in the sites of the city below.
This fine home has all the qualities of modern-day construction, wonderful views, and ample space with a fine floorplan. Come get to know this wonderful neighborhood and be a part of this fantastic community.
- One-car garage plus laundry on street level
- Large closets with shelving and inserts
- The open living area and dining room
- Manufactured wood floors
- Breathtaking views across to Twin Peaks & Noe Valley
- Compact kitchen with tile counters and a walk-in pantry
- The sliding glass door to 12 x 16 deck and ivy-covered yard
- Spacious entertainment area
- Primary bedroom designed as a loft
- Hydronic heating system throughout
- Amazing Views of Twin Peaks/Noe Valley
- Open Floor Plan
- Attached Garage
- Lofted Master Bedroom
- Oversized Windows
- Shopping Nearby
- Side-by-Side Washer and Dryer